Experience powerful computerized code cutting with CodeMax™
Put the power of a computer in your code cutting with the CodeMax® Machine. Based on the industry-standard Blitz™ Machine, the CodeMax®, introduced more than 25 years ago, is the original computerized code machine. The CodeMax® has an internal computer chip that contains Depth & Space Data (DSD) for more than 950 different lock types, plus a micrometer function in both inch and metric formats. This allows it to cut virtually all standard vehicle, commercial, residential, and furniture keys throughout the world. All models of the CodeMax® are equipped with a shoulder gauge safety switch. This feature ensures the shoulder gauge is out of the way before you start cutting a key.
On the Automatic Angler model (No. 1200MAXAA), the cutter pivots automatically to cut high-security angle keys, such as Medeco®. Simply enter the depth and direction of the angle and the CodeMax® AA does the rest.
The total power of the CodeMax® is realized when you connect it to your PC. All machines come with a 25-foot (7.5m) 9-pin serial cable for easy connection to your computer. With HPC Software, the CodeMax® Machine becomes an integral part of your computer system.
Some of the benefits you will realize are:
- With CodeSource® code retrieval software, creating an original key is as simple as looking up the code on your computer and downloading it to your CodeMax®.
- Downloading master key systems from MasterKing®, insuring error-free key cutting.
- The ability to interrupt that master key job to cut another code key, and easily return to the master key system.
- Automatically keep track of new keys created when using
- KeyTrail® key management software. Please refer to the Software Section for complete information on all of our programs.
With optional equipment CodeMax® can cut:
- Assa V10/Twin®
- Emhart® Interlocking Pin
- Medeco® Biaxial®, Commercial®, KeyMark® and M3 Freedom
- Sargent Degree
- Schlage Primus®
- Flat Steel Safe Deposit Keys and others
CodeMax® is a sound investment in your business and it will quickly become a vital part of your lock shop.
|CodeMax® AA Auto Angler||