Each HPC KeKab® Security Control System Includes:
- White Plastic Key Tags with bright nickel plated snap-hooks which can hold multiple keys on each snap-hook. The tags are numbered for easy identification.
- Durable Steel Key Racks that are slotted to store key tags uniformly for immediate identification.
- “Out Key” Control Tags that are made of yellow paper. They are used for accountability (to record information on loaned keys).
- Lock Location Data which consists of an erasable lock location chart as part of the KEKAB-8 and numbered key control booklets with all other KeKabs®.
- It comes with a key retaining 5-wafer cam lock or a high-security 7-pin tubularcam lock
- Unique powder coat textured painting process which provides an attractive and very durable finish. The neutral sand color allows them to be hung anywhere.
- Heavy Gauge Steel Construction with piano-hinged doors and key panels provides a sturdy location to secure your keys.