Keep your TigerSHARK2 up-to-date.
Periodically, updates will become available that will fix minor glitches or add exciting enhancements to your machine. Check back regularly to make sure that you are up-to-date.
But don’t worry. If there are important updates, we will notify you. That is why it is so important for you to fill out your registration cards and send us your name, address, phone number, and email address.
Date: July 23, 2020
DB Version: 15.28
How to update your TigerSHARK2 from your PC.
Do not turn off the machine until the updating process is complete.
IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU RE-START YOUR TIGERSHARK2 AND TABLET, THEN RUN THROUGH THE CALIBRATION PROCESS AFTER UPGRADING YOUR SOFTWARE.
1) Download the Update File onto your PC, UNZIP it and you will get an AutoUpdate Folder.
2) Do not open the AutoUpdate Folder and do not change it’s name. Load the AutoUpdate Folder onto an EMPTY USB Drive.
3) Now connect the USB Drive to the TigerSHARK2 Tablet. Depending on the tablet that you receive, you will use the short White Cable or the Removable MicroCard.
4) Go to the HOME SCREEN.
5) Click on the SETUP Button on the bottom right-hand side of the HOME SCREEN.
6) Click on the USB Upgrade Button on the bottom of the SETUP SCREEN.
7) Once the TigerSHARK2 alerts you that it has recognized the USB Drive, click on the Update Now Button on the bottom-right-hand side of the UPDATE SCREEN.
8) It is very IMPORTANT that you RE-START your machine and tablet, then run through the CALIBRATION Process after updating your TigerSHARK2.